GOTRIM 10km 450+
This route is intended for everyone who loves fast running and at the same time for those who are new to trail running. The undemanding route will take you to beautiful trail routes with a breathtaking view of three peaks – Škabrijel, Sveta Gora and Sabotin. We assure you that you will have a smile on your face when arriving to the finish line and already thinking about the next GO3V in 2023.
In case of restrictions by NIJZ-Covid-19, we reserve all rights to change the program, venue and implementation of the entire event.
You will be informed about the changes on time on our official website news and on social media.
Public Institutefor Sports Nova Gorica
Bazoviška 4, 5000 Nova Gorica
Date: November 12th, 2022
Start / Finish:
Kayak centre Solkan
10km / 450+ GOTRIM
It starts in the Kayak centre - Solkan. From here you continue the footpath along the Soča river under the railway bridge, followed by an asphalt ascent to Solkan. Through the center of Solkan, the signs lead pass the church go under the Solkan bypass road to the first hill Škabrijel, where the first refreshment station at 6 km awaits you. Then we continue to the left along a beautiful cross path to Prevala, where for a moment - 200m the line merges with the GO3V 28km race, but after 100m of running on the asphalt road on the pass, we turn left onto a wide macadam path past the amazing views of Sabotin to the power line from where we come to Solkan in a beautiful descent. Through the center we continue in the direction of the cemetery and the railway bridge, where we turn along the river Soča and continue back to the finish line at the kayak center Solkan.
Number of refreshment stands: 1 + target refreshment stand at the finish
|Registration and payment up to and including||from 1.4.2022
|12.11.2022 - Last minute registration|
|GOTRIM – 10 km||15€||25€||From 7:30 To 8:30 at the start 35€|
Registrations and payments after 31/10/2022 are possible also on the day of the event on 12/11/2022 between 7:30-8:30. Last minute registration fee wil be 35€ without the gift package.
Registration fee refund:
In the event of an emergency (declaration of a COVID-19 epidemic or similar) and consequent cancellation of the match by the organizer:
*we return the entire application fee (we deduct only € 3.00 of administrative costs)
*enable the transfer of the registration fee to the year 2023
Cancellations by competitors are only possible until 31/10/2022 under the above conditions (refunds and transfers to other races). After this date, the entry fee will not be refunded and not be transferred to other races. It is only possible to transfer the registration fee to a third party up to and including 7/11/2022.
- GOTRIM absolutely women - GO3V absolutely men
- By categories:
|Age||Year of birth|
|To 18 years||2005 and younger|
|18 to 35 years||2004 - 1987|
|36 to 50 years||1986 - 1972|
|51 years and older||1971 -|
for a GOTRIM 10km
- The start number is always in a visible place.
- Water tank (camel bag, bottle, soft bottle)
- Mobile phone (working but muted).
We recommend that you follow our FB page in the days before the start, where we will be, according to weather, publish recommendations on possible accessories, which may include gore-tex windbreaker, long pants, gloves, etc.
General conditions of the competition
1. All the participants are insured against accidents with Zavarovalnica SAVA.
2. Competitors must be on the official route all the way. It is a responsibility of each competitor to know the course of the route and to be familiar with the official markings (maps are available on the official website). Those participants who deviate from the official route or intentionally shorten it, will automatically be disqualified.
3. The route also runs along the roads in some parts of the course, therefore, you must comply with the applicable road traffic regulations and behave as prescribed by law for all the traffic users.
4. The access to the refreshments will be allowed only to the runners with a start number in a visible place. Food and drinks should be eaten and drunk at the refreshment site.
5. The use of ski poles is allowed for all the runners. (Rule 251 that replaces Rule 251 (Mountain Races) and Rule 252 (Trail Races) of the IAAF Competition Rules (NEW Rule approved by the IAAF Council in force from 1 January 2019)).
6. At certain points, there will be members of the Mountain Rescue Service and other medical services who will be in constant contact with the GO4TRAIL management. Along the route, in the most exposed places, there will be volunteers who will check the presence of the participants.
7. Participants must follow the basic principles of behaviour in nature and respect it, therefore, they must not leave waste under any circumstances. Waste can be disposed of in the places provided for that. A participant who does not follow this rule and it is caught by the control will automatically be disqualified. All energy bars, gels, drinks, chocolate must be marked with the start number of the competitor.
8. The competition is held in all weather conditions. The only exceptions are situations where the safety of participants may be endangered (extreme storm, natural disaster, etc.). In such case, the supreme judicial commission decides on the dismissal.
9. The participant must be aware and must agree that this type of activity is organized and led by the organizer and is defined as »extreme sport«. As such, it is a a subject to dangers and risks that can include injuries as well as deaths of participants.
10. A voluntary registration for the race is understood as agreeing to the rules of the race and any changes that the organizer must make as necessary.
11. Due to the extreme complexity of the competition, under-18s cannot compete at 28km race.